If you value the freedom and flexibility of private work, why restrict yourself with contracts for room hire? Four branches, one flat rate, no contracts
Welcome to Fillan Healthcare, an organisation designed by mental health clinicians for mental health clinicians. We offer premium rooms for hire at a number of different locations throughout Auckland. Our points of difference are that we do not require contracts for our rooms and throughout our organisation, all rooms are at one flat rate of $22/hr (plus GST).
All profits are put back into the company either to upgrade our facilities or allow for expansion to other locations. I started this business in 2013 after I got frustrated finding good quality rooms for my private work. The aim of the company is to increase the public’s access to mental healthcare by allowing mental health clinicians easy access to good quality rooms. In return I get experience of running a multibranch organisation which has expanded since conception in 2013.
By offering an as required hourly room rate it means that our clinicians only pay for the time that they use our rooms. No more paying for a session of room use whilst you are building up your caseload, no more paying for room use whilst you are on holiday, no more restricting yourself to certain days or hours as per your allocated session.
In essence, we are a business to business organisation offering as required hourly room rental at a number of different locations throughout Auckland at one flat rate. Please click the links below to find out more about each location.
We cater for clinicians just starting out in private practice as well as the more experienced clinicians with our model offering a number of advantages.
You can use our rooms as much or as little as you would like. You can use our rooms as your main base, or you can use our rooms as an overflow option. If you are looking to expand, you could even use our rooms to see if there is enough of a market in a new location.
We try to locate in buildings that have an established GP surgery. This provides profile, a referral source for our clinicians as well as plenty of parking and cafes in the vicinity. However in our branches that are not located in buildings with GP surgeries, we try to offer something special such as large rooms suitable for groups.
For our clinicians we offer:
- Multiple locations throughout Auckland with ongoing plans for expansion.
- No contracts to use our rooms, the high quality of our rooms sell themselves and we don’t need to tie people in.
- A flat rate of $22/hr (plus GST) at all branches.
- As required room usage at a flat rate across the organisation with billing at the end of each month.
- An easy onboarding process with no tie ins.
- Most of our branches are located within a recognized medical facility providing profile and access to GP’s. The branches not located in buildings with GP surgeries offer extras such as group rooms.
- Our Ellerslie branch offers a group room.
- All rooms have been designed by an interior designer and feature high quality leather furniture and artwork by renowned NZ photographer Lucy G.
- A dedicated clinician manager to answer any queries.
- Shared calendar systems, a page on our website, EFTPoS options as well as printing and scanning facilities at all branches.
- Our model means that clinicians work from Fillan Healthcare as independent contractors and maintain their own brand if they wish.
- Profile under our brand and access to a variety of referral sources.
For your clients we offer:
- Plenty of parking at all sites
- Rooms and waiting areas decorated to high standards with comfortable chairs and sofas
- Three different types of confectionary as well as an assortment of herbal teas, coffee and water
- Free wireless
- 24 hour telephone line if they need to reschedule their appointment or pass a message to you.
Being a business to business organization, clinicians are free to build up their own brand and profile. All we ask is that you do the work to get your customers through the door; once through the door of any of our premises, the superior quality of our rooms means that you don’t have to worry about the standard of the rooms letting you down.
If you have any concerns or worries about your current rooms, please come and have a look at what we can offer you. Our rooms are second to none and are competitively priced. Our rooms are so good, we do not need to tie people in with contracts and the quality sells itself.
At the end of the day, your reputation depends on the service you offer your clients. We aim to make sure that your clinic rooms do not detract from your reputation and allow you to maximise your potential.